Upright fin with minimal sweep and base. Loose fin for performing tighter turns in the pocket.
FCS II Pivot PCC Longboard Fin
PERFORMANCE CORE CARBON
Base: 4.21" / 107mm
Depth: 7.01" / 178mm
Area: 22.59" / 14573mm²
• Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
• Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
• Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
• Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9" + 10").
• 2 + 1 Compatible. • Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.